Utah’s #1 Window Replacement Company
Buy Direct and Save on Our High Quality Products
No Payment & No Interest for 24 months!
Discounts on Utah’s #1 Window Supplier and Door Supplier
Are you ready to replace those old windows? You’ll not only love what you see, but your energy costs will decrease!
Limited Time Offer: No Payment & No Interest for 24 months!
- Get New Windows Today with No Payments & No Interest for 24 months!
- New 2021 Offer: $2,000 Off Any Order of 10 or More Windows!
- We Use the Highest Grade Materials
- Our Workers are Skilled Craftsmen
- Our Work is 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
$2,000 Off Any Purchase of 10 or More Windows!
Want New Replacement Windows?
Our custom built windows are the highest quality available. Four window lines to choose from all of which use energy efficient Cardinal Glass. Functionality includes swinging, tilting, and easy removal for cleaning. Full window installation service included.
You'll Love What You See!We are able to maintain the excellent quality of your windows because we build them ourselves in our local factory. We provide you excellent service and communication, your satisfaction is guaranteed! Advanced Window Products windows carry a Double Lifetime Warranty.
Call (801) 505-9622 today for a free quote on the best windows Salt Lake City, Utah has to offer and ask us about our Specials and Interest Free Financing options!
Advanced Window Products Gives Back
We are a family-owned and operated business and as members of the community, we are committed to giving back to those in need. To accomplish this goal, we are proud to have partnered with some amazing groups doing good locally and around the world. Buying from Advanced Window Products also helps us to support these worthwhile organizations: Make-A-Wish Foundation As a regular sponsor of the Make-A-Wish Program, we are blessed to help the grant the wishes of children diagnosed with a life-threatening medical condition in the United States. Buying from Advanced Window Products also helps us to support Make-A-Wish. Learn More Habitat for Humanity Responsible for helping nearly 3 million people meet their affordable housing needs worldwide in 2016, Habitat For Humanity is a great organization we’re proud to partner with, donations are also used locally to help Utah families move into new homes. Learn More
Find the Home Window Replacement Style That's Right for You
Update your home with a better window! We are a top rated window supplier in Utah that offers the best replacement windows known for improving energy-efficiency, reducing noise transmission, and reducing harmful UV rays - PLUS our vinyl replacement windows are all backed with a double lifetime warranty.
What Our Customers are Saying
Frequently Asked Questions About Replacement Windows
Some problems with windows can be easily corrected. But when old, worn, leaky windows are no longer effective in keeping out the heat and cold, they probably need to be replaced. Here are some apparent signs that windows need to be replaced:
- Areas around the windows are drafty and hard to heat and cool.
- Windows are hard to open and close.
- Your windows are more than 10 years old.
- Your electricity bills are increasing though billing rates have not increased.
- Glass is cracked or fits loosely in the frame.
- There is condensation between double panes (This indicates a failure of the seal).
- The frames are split, corroded, or weak, and effective weather-sealing is difficult.
- The windows could not merit the EPA's Energy Star® seal.
Insurance coverage: Any contractor who works on your property should eagerly provide you with your own copy of their liability and Workers’ Compensation (if applicable) policy certificates.
Window style selection: Browse through the online gallery of window style options offered by your preferred contractor. See the range of choices. Do they offer an abundant array of excellent quality, stylish, energy-efficient replacement windows?
Guarantees and warranties: Only choose a window contractor with strong product warranty protection and workmanship quality coverage. Make sure coverage includes glass, non-glass components, and installation.
Recommendations and reviews: from friends and neighbors: These reviewers will give you a better preview of what to expect from your experience with a company you’re considering.
Online reviews and ratings: Search online reviews and Better Business Bureau reports to confirm that the contractor has a satisfactory reputation.
Can I see some examples of work you’ve done in the past?
- Reputable window installation contractors will eagerly provide examples of projects they’ve done and customer references reviews.
- Contractors with strong industry certifications have proven they have the necessary knowledge and skills to do quality work.
- If so, ask how much the fee will be.
- Find out if it will be the contractor’s crew or subcontractors they hire.
- If so, make sure the cost of that work is included in the written estimate.
- Ask if a portion of the cost is to be paid up-front, upon completion of the installation work, or both. Ask if financing is available. If so, ask what payment terms are offered.
- Wood window frames: Wood is aesthetically preferable for traditional-style homes, but it’s comparatively high maintenance and vulnerable to weather conditions.
- Vinyl window frames: Vinyl offers better insular quality than wood, is durable, and virtually maintenance-free, but is less suitable for changing the color than wood.
- Aluminum window frames: Aluminum windows offer strong support for larger glass panes but do not provide the aesthetic benefits of wood or the insulation benefits of vinyl.
When gas-filled windows are performing as designed, you will find that the interior side of the window feels only slightly cool when you touch the glass on a freezing day.
- Remove blinds, curtains, rods, or other window treatments.
- Move furniture, wall decor, and other items away from the window and out of the path that installers will be using to carry in each window, tools, and materials.
- Temporarily disable security alarm sensors.
- Installation work on the exterior side, cut back tall brush, remove toys and yard furniture, etc., to make a path for workers.
- Secure children and pets in areas away from the workspace and traffic path to avoid safety risks to them and the window installers.
Bay Window: Bay windows have three windows — a picture window and two side windows (that are typically smaller) bordering it on the sides. The three windows are positioned at angles to each other.
Bow Window: Bow windows usually have 4 or 5 windows positioned to create a single expansive curved structure.
Choose a provider that is well established, who has proven stability and consistency in excellent products and service. Finally, choose a provider that offers an excellent warranty and will be there for you when needed to correct any problems that may arise in the coming years.
Product Description: The agreement should include an itemized description of the replacement windows, including style, energy-efficient window glass specs, such as gas fill type, etc., frame material, finishing, precise measurements, hardware style, and details of customization.
Bill of Materials: The BOM should be included as part of the contract. Make sure that any needed corrections are made to the contract before you sign it.
Date Commitments: The start and finish dates for the window replacement project should be clearly stipulated in the agreement. It should also include the company’s procedure for resolving delays due to unforeseen obstacles to meeting timelines, such as weather events or structural issues.
Cost and Payments: The breakdown of the cost of the window installation project and all related charges must be included in the contract. If there is a payment plan, the down payment, interest rate, installment payments, due dates, and the final payment should be itemized, as well as any additional fees.