If you are looking for an outdoor siding option to help withstand the elements and not break your budget, vinyl siding or composite wood siding may be the best option for you.
Maintenance-Free Exterior Siding Options
Vinyl Siding InstallationWhen it comes to vinyl siding installation, it is important that it is installed properly. If any of boards are nailed too tightly or there are gaps around doors or windows, you can end up with major damage, such as leaks and buckling. Hiring professionals to insure proper installation will not only help prevent damage to your siding and home in the long run, but will also keep the outside of your home looking newer longer. While vinyl installation project times will vary due to the amount of siding installed, you can expect at least two weeks on average for a siding project to be completed.
> Learn More
Insulated Vinyl SidingInsulated vinyl siding is a great option for those who are looking to save money not only on home repairs, but on energy costs as well. Insulated siding can absorb up to 5 times higher impact than traditional siding, helps to prevent leaks and weather damage, and can help reduce your energy cost by up to 30%. Additionally insulated vinyl helps to reduce noise outside the home and its thicker shape give your home a more finished look.
> Learn More
Vinyl AccentsVinyl accents are a cost effective way to add some deign and character to your home. Some vinyl accent options include mounts, which can be used to hold light fixtures or mailboxes; shutters, used to add accent to windows; gable vents, to optimize ventilation; and moldings to add decoration to your siding project. As with other vinyl siding products, vinyl accents are extremely low maintenance as well as durable. If you want to add a pop of color to your home, or simple add some distinctive features to your exterior, a vinyl accent would be a good option for you.
> Learn More
Horizontal and Vertical SidingThere are many benefits to choosing horizontal and vertical siding. Horizontal and vertical siding can provide a significant reduction in your heating and cooling costs, are durable, help protect against inclement weather, and can withstand up to 240 mph winds. Additionally, the insulated nature of vinyl siding helps it absorb exterior sound. Vinyl siding not only adds to the visual aesthetic of your home, it is also easy to maintain and clean. Vinyl siding is available in multiple colors and is a great option for any kind of budget.
> Learn More
Vinyl TrimVinyl siding trim is important to create curb appeal for your home, as well as to finish off the rough edges of the vinyl siding. When deciding on a trim, you will want to choose one that is aesthetically pleasing for your house and has the right level of quality to protect against weather damage. Siding trim comes in a wide variety of colors, lengths, and widths, therefore making any design you choose a possibility.
> Learn More
Composite Wood SidingA very popular option, composite wood siding can enhance your remodel or a new construction project. It offers the real look of wood but it does not need to be maintained as much as wood siding. It can be painted nearly any color and is an environmentally friendly process. Learn more about composite sidings durability, reliability, variety, and efficiency.
> Learn More
Soffit and FasciaSoffit is the material that is on the underside of your roof overhang and is ventilated to help promote airflow and circulation. The Fascia is the term used to describe the edge portion of the roof that is attached to the soffit and gutters, providing a barrier between the roof and the outdoor elements. Harsh weather elements and time can cause wear and cracks to these areas, which can create water damage and also create an opening for small pests. Making sure your Soffit and Fascia are in good condition to not only protect your home, but make it more aesthetically pleasing as well.
> Learn More
LP Smartside Siding
The choice for more than 4 million homes since 1997, LP Smartside siding was created to withstand harsh weather conditions and even impacts. LP is equipped with its proprietary SmartGurad ® manufacturing process that helps to make the siding as durable as possible. The formula utilizes wax, adhesive resins, and zinc borate and is overlayed with a water-resistant weather-saturated which is bound to the product.
LP Smartside has numerous advantages over other sidings including durability, strength, and beauty.
- Impact resistant - The siding is tested and designed to reduce impact from such things as baseballs, rocks, golf balls, and hail. This impact resistance will reduce the risk of unsightly dents and holes that can ruin the overall look of your home's siding.
- Weather resistant - LP Smartside products are designed to stand up to extreme weather in any climate. The water-resistant waxes and adhesives strengthen each piece of siding to make it resistant to both high humidity and heavy rains. The industrial-grade resign prevents damage in high winds, extreme heat and cold, ultraviolet exposure, and freeze-thaw cycles.
- Termite and rot resistant - The zinc borate incorporated in the siding during the manufacturing process remain structurally sound after testing in moisture intense areas with thriving colonies of termites.
- Unique and beautiful designs - The LP Smartside siding has a deep grain texture that provides the look of real natural wood. The lap siding comes in 12 feet long strips up to 16 feet which allows you to install more quickly with fewer seams. The siding contains no natural salts and minerals, so they resist discoloration, and the pieces are free from knots and defects to provide you with a long lasting beauty for years to come.
Mastic Home Exteriors and Ply Gem Siding
Your home is part of your personality, and Mastic Home Exteriors Ply Gem vinyl siding can allow you to choose from the architectural designs and styles to customize the look of your home and enhance your curb appeal. Ply Gem subjects their siding through a rigorous testing process and continues to enhance their science to provide you with the lasting beauty, durability, and protection you need for the protection of your home. Mastic Home Exteriors siding has many benefits making it the perfect option for homeowners.
- Low Maintenace - Ply Gem siding is easy to upkeep and allows you to eliminate the need to repaint the exterior of your home. The durability of the siding allows your home's exterior color to stay vibrant without ever having to put on a coat of fresh paint. Resealing is also unnecessary, and only an annual cleaning is all you need to keep it looking new.
- Increased energy efficiency - The vinyl siding has a high-quality insulation and helps to keep your energy in your home, keeping the warm air in the winter and the cool air in the summer. This means lower energy bills and a more comfortable home.
- Industry-leading warranty - Ply Gem stands behind their siding, providing you with a limited lifetime warranty. That means, not only will the siding be covered as long as you live in your home, but it will also be able to be transferred to new owners up to 50 years from the date of installation.
- Unique colors and designs - Majestic Home Exteriors offers a wide range of color options allowing you to color coordinate the entire exterior of your home. There are also multiple styles to choose from such as Double 4 Lap, Double 5 Lap, Dutch Lap, and Beaded siding.