Horizontal Vinyl Siding & Vertical Vinyl Siding
Horizontal Vinyl Siding
Advanced Window Products has been focused on quality installation of horizontal vinyl siding for 25 years. Thanks to recent advancements in technology, you’ll never have to worry about painting the outside again. Our certified siding installers go the extra mile to make sure that you home is looking sleek, and sealed up tight to protect it from the elements. Whether you are looking to update the look of your home or searching for a charming accent idea, horizontal vinyl siding has got you covered.
Benefits of Horizontal and Vertical Vinyl Siding
Vertical vinyl siding provides a distinctive home exterior solution, and is a smart choice for strong, contemporary home designs. It is impervious to water, so you’ll never have to worry about rotting, decay, or moisture related issues. Other benefits of using vertical vinyl siding to clad your Utah home include:
- Impressive energy savings on the cost of heating and cooling your home, especially when combined with our vinyl windows.
- Innovative insulation technology provides impressive sound absorbing benefits.
- Low-maintenance vertical vinyl siding won’t warp, buckle or sag.
- Can withstand hurricane-force winds up to 240 mph.
- Durability you can count on, backed by a V.I.P. limited lifetime warranty.
Vertical Vinyl Siding Utah
Vertical vinyl siding has been rising in popularity over the years because of its ability to resemble many different traditional and modern design styles, with the energy efficiency of vinyl siding. Vertical vinyl siding comes in many different profiles and dimensions, and can be used as an accent element, design feature, or to differentiate your house from the rest of the neighborhood. Many homeowners like to mix things up a bit and use a mixture of vertical and horizontal vinyl siding to get the desired look. The vertical lines are perfect choices for entryways, porch walls, dormers, and gables.
Vertical vinyl siding requires little to no maintenance, and should easily last 40 years or more. You can choose from a variety of colors and styles, which allows beauty and budget to go hand-in-hand.
Vertical Vinyl Siding Costs
We know there are many factors to consider when choosing a cladding for your home’s exterior and the first thing on many people’s minds is cost. It is important to know that there are a number of factors that will affect how much a vinyl siding project will cost. Vinyl siding is a very affordable option and price of materials range from $3 – $12 per square foot, depending on the thickness or style of the vinyl siding. Thicker vinyl siding is more expensive, but will have a longer life expectancy combined with greater fade resistance and durability. Thinner, plainer designs will be on the lower end.
Other things that affect cost of vinyl siding include but not limited to:
- Since materials are charged by square footage, the larger the home, the more materials will be required and thus the cost higher.
- Usually placed or sized windows can require additional material.
- Installing trim, crown moldings, soft-fits, fascia and window channels require additional details.