AAMA Certified Installation Masters
Advanced Window Products installers are the only AAMA Certified Installation Masters in Utah. Prompted by the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) along with the American Architectural Manufacturers Association (AAMA,) InstallationMasters™ created a training and certification program offered nationwide for installers of windows and patio doors in the residential and light commercial markets. No matter what you spend on top of the line windows, they won't achieve peak performance if they aren't installed properly. Rest assured our Master Installers have had the best training available - covering the following:
- Tested and accepted installation techniques
- Proper material selection, including the correct use of sealant and flashing
- Job site safety
- Protection of the homeowner's property
- Quality control
- Product care, adjustment, cleaning, and much more!
This valuable program was created to educate installers to improve energy efficiency, optimize their time and energy by working with efficiency and maximize the product benefits to help create happy, satisfied customers. Click here to learn more.
A non-profit organization, NFRC administrates an independent rating system that labels energy performance of doors, windows, and skylights. These accurate and reliable energy performance ratings can help contractors, homeowners and others can compare products and make the best purchasing decisions based on their environmental and energy impact. Click here to learn more.
Advanced Window Products is proud to have contributed to the nearly $18 Billion dollars saved in 2010 on energy costs by being part of Energy Star, a joint program from the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy. Our high performance glass, known as LoE- 366 glass, has saved our customers up to 25% on their energy bill! Because less energy is lost through our efficient glass, your home makes a smaller carbon footprint on the environment. Click here to learn more.
Here are some ENERGY STAR tips to help you make the energy efficient choices:
- If looking for new household products, look for ones that have earned the ENERGY STAR. They meet strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the EPA and US Department of Energy.
- If looking for a new home, look for one that has earned the ENERGY STAR.
- If looking to make larger improvements to your home, EPA offers tools and resources to help you plan and undertake projects to reduce your energy bills and improve home comfort.
- Check out some of our AWARDS and certificates!
EPA Lead Safe Certification
At Advanced Windows all of our installers, sales reps, and staff are lead safe certified. We are also certified with both UTDAQ and the EPA. We take seriously the role we have in protecting homeowners in terms of physical and financial mishaps. Read more about our lead safe window replacement here.