Replacing old drafty doors and windows will improve the comfort of your home and can reduce your heating and cooling costs significantly. Advanced Window Products provides Utah’s best selection of beautiful, exceptionally durable energy-efficient windows and doors.
Update your home’s aesthetic, save energy costs, increase your property value, and enhance the quality of your life in your American Fork home with high-performance replacement windows and doors!
Call now for durable cost-saving energy-efficient windows and doors in American Fork, Utah.
Click to jump to section:
- Signs You Need to Replace Your Windows
- Replacement Windows in American Fork, Utah
- Replacement Doors in American Fork, Utah
- Window Replacement Cost in American Fork, Utah
- How to Choose a Window Contractor?
- Leading Window & Door Manufacturer and Installer in American Fork, Utah
Signs That You Need to Replace Your Windows
Check for one or more of these obvious signs that it’s time to replace windows at your home in American Fork Utah:
- The windows don’t work properly. You have difficulties opening, closing, or locking the window, requiring high repair costs.
- The windows are falling apart. They’re split, cracked, warped, or coming apart at the corners.
- The structural design is outdated. Newer designs are available with greater functionality and durability.
- Your home is drafty and uncomfortable. You’ve determined that you need more energy-efficient windows.
- Your monthly electricity bills are too high. Your HVAC system is working too hard due to drafts from windows.
- The windows are bad for the property value. The windows are eyesores, with rotting, loose, or worn frames.
What Our Customers in American Fork, Utah are Saying
Types of Replacement Windows
Select from a wide variety of the best quality replacement windows in Salt Lake City, Utah, from Advanced Window Products including:
| Casement Replacement Windows||Double Hung Replacement Windows||Single Hung Replacement Windows|
|Single Sliding Replacement Windows||Picture Windows||Vinyl Replacement Windows|
|Double Sliding Replacement Windows||Custom Shaped Replacement Windows||Bay & Bow Windows|
Types of Replacement Doors
Choose from Advanced Window Products' most popular high-performance glass doors for your home, including:
Window Replacement Cost
Window replacement costs vary widely based on the style, materials, manufacturer, energy-efficiency features, and sometimes the quantity you purchase. Additionally, window installation costs are based on the amount of work required to prepare the wall and raw opening for the installation.
The installation cost depends on the existing wall construction and the window size and configuration. The financial benefits of replacing old windows and doors with energy-efficient models typically outweigh the upfront cost of cutting energy bills and increasing property resale value.
How to Choose a Window Contractor?
Energy-efficient replacement windows should be professionally installed to ensure their long-term high performance. We can help you make sure you receive top-quality installation. Here are some general guidelines for selecting high-quality window replacement services:
- Look for a high-quality window selection. Make sure the company offers an excellent selection of replacement windows that meet your specific needs.
- Check their status. Do a web search for customer reviews and check the company’s BBB report.
- Make sure they’re fully insured. Ask for documentation of coverage, including property liability and Workers’ Compensation.
- Ask for references. Get referrals from local customers with contact numbers.
- Choose a contractor with a strong warranty. This provides you with added financial protection.
If you are looking for replacement windows in the local area, then Advanced Window Products is here to help you.
Why Choose Advanced Window Products?
Advanced Window Products is the leading window manufacturer in Utah. All our windows are top quality and come with our satisfaction guarantee and double lifetime warranty. We provide a wide range of window replacement options affordable with factory-direct pricing and our $0 down and 0% interest financing (with approved credit.)
We perform window installation for all our customers in American Fork, UT. Having factory-trained installers eliminates quality issues and potential warranty problems for our customers. All our installers hold Energy Star Certification and multiple industry certifications.