If you're in need of replacement or new installation vinyl siding for your Utah home or business, contact professional vinyl siding contractors at Advanced Window Products. We have a variety of different sizes, styles, finishes and colors to choose from and our financing makes it even easier for anyone to afford our high quality and long-lasting vinyl siding.
Features of Our Vinyl Siding
Vinyl siding isn’t subject to many of the things that can damage or ruin wood sidings, such as moisture, wood rot, and termites. Vinyl Siding's durability makes it so long-lasting that at Advanced Window Products, we even offer a lifetime warranty that can even be passed on to the next owner—or the next generation. The wide variety of styles colors and finishes now available provide ample opportunities to express your personal tastes and style. We carry both horizontal and vertical styles, each of which has its own advantages.
Some of the great benefits of choosing vinyl siding include:
- Light, fast, and easy to install.
- Classic appearance that many homeowners prefer.
- Eco-friendly in that while the texture resembles wood, no forests are sacrificed in manufacturing it.
- 100% recyclable.
- Never rusts, which reduces maintenance costs.
- Colors are long-lasting with anti-fade color protection.
- Easier to clean, which saves time and money each and every year in addition to increasing property value.
- Extremely durable; it's able to withstand strong winds, intense heat, extreme winter temperatures.
- Energy savings from its energy-efficient foam insulation.
Vinyl Siding Cost and Savings
There are a lot of good reasons to choose vinyl siding as an investment in home improvement. One of the best is its low price compared to that of wood siding. CostHelper estimates the cost of 1,250 square feet of the professionally installed wood siding at between $6,500 and $10,000. The cost of durable, easy-care vinyl siding for the same square footage is estimated at between $2500 and $8750, including installation. That’s significant in cost savings!
The initial cost isn’t the only money-saving feature of high-quality vinyl siding.
Vinyl siding also saves money on:
- Maintenance costs, since it requires only an occasional power-washing to keep it looking like new, rather than having to be re-painted every few years.
- Thermal bridging prevents heat loss, stabilizes temperature, and reduces monthly energy bills.
- Energy tax credits may be available, further reducing the cost of your initial investment
Why Us: Your Vinyl Siding Contractors in Utah
Why choose us? Advanced Window Products are certified vinyl siding contractors in Utah with over 25 years of experience manufacturing and installing vinyl siding and trim. Buying from Advanced Window Products also helps us to support Make-A-Wish Foundation. We use high-quality materials because our professionals have high standards, and offer a 100 percent satisfaction guarantee, as well as a lifetime warranty. We also offer zero percent financing to help you get your home improvement project started! Now is the perfect time to save money in many ways on vinyl siding installation in Utah. We would love to speak with you about your siding needs. Contact Advanced Window Products today at 801-505-9622, or request a free bid here.