Purchasing new windows not only helps your home look beautiful, it decreases your monthly energy costs, and you can qualify for cash back upon installation. Currently, there are two programs offered; one from Rocky Mountain Power, and the other from Dominion Energy. On the day of your installation, you will receive a packet of information from Advanced Window Products with all of the detailed information. It is easy to receive your rebate check. Simply fill out the applications, include a copy of your sales contract, copies of your NFRC labels and proof of payment in full. If you have questions or have lost something, do not hesitate to call our office. We can help.
When you replace your windows, you will decrease your energy footprint while maintaining your ideal indoor temperature. This upgrade, multiplied across the community, dramatically helps improve air quality and decrease emissions. As a special thank you for doing your part for the environment, you can enjoy a total of $1.45 per square foot in rebate money!
Standard glass and frames which are builder grade in your windows act as a conduit to the outside temperatures. In the searing summer and in the cold winter your energy actually leaks from your windows, causing your utility bills to sky rocket. At Advanced Window Products our double pane glass has three invisible layers of silver. This reflective material repels the hot or cold. Plus, all our windows are filled with argon, a stubborn, lazy natural element that doesn't budge for anything. This natural barrier between your indoor sanctuary and the outdoor temperatures ensures a tranquil, cost efficient dwelling year round for you and all of your loved ones.
Check out this short video. Our thermal imaging cameras actually show what a huge percentage of your home leaks all of your cold or warm air.
When it comes to the environment, it is easy to think that your simple contributions don't matter. The truth is, there are thousands of homeowners across this great state. If each contributed in a small way to decreasing our energy output, we would all feel the ripple effects of cleaner air, and lower energy costs.
Here are a few useful tips to receive a rebate from Rocky Mountain Power.
- You qualify for a $0.50 per square foot rebate.
- Your Incentive Application must be postmarked within 90 days of the installation being completed. Within 45 days, you will receive your incentive check from Rocky Mountain Power, and must paid out to the account holder, or verified third party payee.
- Be sure to save your National Fenestration Rating Council (NFRC) window stickers for processing.
- For more information about Rocky Mountain's program, click here.
Dominion Energy Rebates
- The ThermWiseTM Weatherization program gives you $0.95 as a rebate, after your Advanced Window Products have been installed.
- For more information about the ThermWiseTM, program or to learn about other available rebates, click here.
Frequently Asked Questions
Click here to read a list of Frequently Asked Questions from our AWP customers.