If you are considering some new siding for your home, Advanced Window Products can give you the best prices and quality in the Salt Lake City, Utah region. One of the best times to install vinyl siding is during the winter here in Utah. There are several benefits that you’ll experience from taking advantage of this time frame. Here’s a brief description of vinyl siding followed by the good points of winter installation.
Insulated Vinyl Siding in UtahVinyl siding is currently the most popular form of exterior cladding, according to a recent US Census Bureau survey. In 2012, 33% of new homes featured vinyl siding. There is no indication that these numbers will drop anytime soon, either. Not just owners of new homes are reaping the benefits of vinyl siding, though. Owners of older homes find this building material to be a valuable option. Vinyl siding has several positive qualities including the following:
- Inexpensive: It is the most affordable exterior cladding option in relation to total cost.
- Easy to Install: You’ll find vinyl siding lightweight, making installation easy and requiring less manpower. This results in more savings for the customer.
- No-Fuss Maintenance: There’s no painting necessary with this siding. Simple periodic cleaning with soap and water is all that’s required to keep it looking great.
- Durable: When it comes to weather extremes, vinyl siding has the edge. Wind, moisture, cold and heat are all handled with no problem.
- Aesthetically Pleasing: Vinyl siding comes in a wide range of colors and styles. It can be made to look like other forms of cladding such as wood, slate and stone.