Spring Cleaning Tips
- Wash your windows, and frames from top to bottom, you'll have less streaking.
- Use newspaper, not glossy or magazine paper, to wash your glass. It is easy to throw out when the dirty work is done and is a great way to multitask all that paper!
- Combine a spray bottle with 1 part Water, and 1 part vinegar to clean your windows.
- Remove your blinds and place them in your bathtub to clean. You only need to just barely cover the blinds with water to wash them. Use an old washcloth or rag. Hang them up to dry.
- Open up your sparkling clean windows and spring air in!