The holidays will be upon us soon, as well as cold weather. If you do not have a pet door, then your days will be more hectic then most. You will have to plan your activities around taking your pet outside. This can be very cumbersome and can add anxiety to your holidays and to your pets. Additional holiday events, such as parties, and family members coming and going may cause additional stress to your pet, which can result in unusual behavior. Sliding Glass Pet Doors from Advanced Window Products can offer you a solution with providing you the best Pet Sliding door, which covers any concerns regarding energy efficiency.
Are Doggie Doors a Good Idea in Utah's Winters?When pet doors were first produced, not much thought went into energy efficiency. The design and development created flaps for the doors, but these flaps allowed cold and hot air into the homes and energy bills sky rocketed. This changed quickly with companies sending the dog doors back to research and development to create dog doors that are energy efficient. Advanced Window Products offers pet doors that are energy efficient and control the temperature. Our Sliding Glass Pet Door offers the following benefits:
- The sliding glass door replaces the entire door providing amazing insulation.
- The door frame itself is energy efficient, increasing thermal efficiencies.
- The door flap is energy efficient: The Endura Flap increases efficiency and seals via magnetic strips as soon as the pet enters or exits the home.
- The best part is the energy efficiency through out the entire door is that is doesn't obstruct your view; in fact, the design maximizes your view of your beautiful yard!
- The Sliding pet door does not affect the temperatures in the home